martedì 24 settembre 2013

Table Topper...DONE!!!!


Hello My Friends!!!
How is your week going?
Mine is started good...work, gym...nothing of too much fun but ok...it's only Tuesday!!! LOL!!!

Sunday I spent a quite day at home, doing a bit of cleaning, ironing and...sewing!!!
Did you remember my last post?
I spoke about a table topper I started to make 2 Sundays ago with a friend of mine!
Past Sunday...I finished it!!! YAY!!!!


I have to say that I really loooove the way it turned out!!!
And I love the fact that this is the first finished project in a long time.


I found this beautiful pattern on Pinterest...you know...I have a gazillion of things "saved" there and I love to browse through them!
I pinned it few months ago and finally I decided to make it!


It's a very versatile design, you can make it with any kind of fabric and so make it for holydays too or one for each season...LOL!!!
I think this could make great Xmas gifts too!


I made it with light grey, light blue/aqua and red fabrics, perfect for my kitchen's colors!
If you are interested in make it too, you can find the patter HERE.
Please, let me know if you'll try it too, I would love to see yours too!!!
Have a lovely week!!!!!!!!
Love and lots of hugs!!!!
Dany.

1 commento:

  1. bravo c'est magnifique,
    Iris.
    http://cheziris.canalblog.com

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!