lunedì 26 gennaio 2015

It's Almost 1 year...


...That I didn't write anything on my blog...
No more things happened during this period, so I didn't have so much to write...
Anyway...during last period...I come back to sewing...I sew lots of Christmas gifts and I enjoyed it so much...
In this post...I just want to share with you what I did...

I sew some Angels...


A cute appliquè pillow...


Some Mug Rug that I gave away with a jar filled of hot chocolat powder...



and...last but not least...a Quilt!!!
I totally looooved to sew it...it was so much time I didn't make a whole quilt...
I draw the pattern by myself...I sew patch by patch it all and I quilted it...


Now...I'm going to start some new Crochet project too...
What did you do lately?
I'd love to hear about your last projects :O)
I wish you all (hope it's not too late...) a great and creative 2015!!!!
dany.

1 commento:

  1. Ciao Dany, how great to "see" you back on your lovely website. I was wondering how you have been going and if you had decided to abandon the internet altogether.

    Your Mug rugs are very pretty and look at that very straight line quilting. Super!!!!
    And your quilt is great. If I am not mistaken the photo is in front of the special bedhead that you and your Dad made a few years ago.

    I have been busy quilting in 2014 and 2015 - well at least these first three months of the year. I am entering two quilts in the Sydney Quilt in June (photos can be seen after the Show), and making sure that there are not too many UFO's in the cupboards. I have looked through past projects and recently gave away 7 quilts to some great nieces and nephews. They had been made over a number of years but were all in perfect condition, not having ever been used. It was nice to reclaim some cupboard space. More room for up to date ideas / fabric.

    I still have not ventured into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, but I will look in here every so often to see what you are doing. Keep yourself well, and happy, sincerely, your friends from Sydney, Australia.
    Susan A.

    RispondiElimina

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment my post!
Every comment is welcome here!